Monday, February 21, 2011

Meet our junior fashion designer, Grace Buckley!


As if life wasn’t hectic enough creating three pieces for this years fashion show, Grace is also a teaching assistant in the Marist Fashion Department.


Age: 20
Hometown: Rockport, Maine
Favorite Colors: Pink and Green
“But when I'm designing it tends to be more neutrals and black, I LOVE BLACK!”
Favorite designer: Diane Von Furstenberg and Christian Siriano
Why did you choose Marist for fashion?
I chose Marist because I wanted to go to a school with a fashion design program, but I also wanted a school with a campus, as opposed to just a building in the middle of the city. I like that Marist is a combination of the two, and it is still close enough to the city that it isn’t difficult to travel back and forth.
What are your essentials for a day in the lab?
Definitely my iPod and snacks, but also comfortable clothing and coffee to keep me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment